Intro

This course is one of the first ones in a while that actually got me scared. Not only because of all the legendary exams and feedback from older students, but also because I know that making a compiler is definitely not an easy work, there is a lot of things you have to keep in mind and a lot of classes and files that you have to write. The only thing I expect from this course is something legendary and I hope that my project would be too.

As hobbies I like to watch movies and TV series. I also like to play some video games, however I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer. I am also into competitive programming and solving problems. Recently I've trying to improve my programming skills but not in the amount of frameworks and languages I know but instead thinking on production scenarios and possible roadbumps.

I enjoy almost all types of music, but what I'll be listening to depends mainly on my mood and what else I'm doing while listening to music. I like many different TV programs like Breaking Bad, sense8, skins, How I Met Your Mother, Malcolm in the Middle and many others. I am not really into reading books but by now I know that Professor Ariel has a good reading taste. I am a bit more into light readings, like Medium articles or Quora.

I'm pretty sure I'll have a fun time learning new things in this class and I'm keen for it!


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Ruby and the Interpreter Pattern

Technical Overview of the CLR

Mother of compilers